Friday, March 14, 2008

Booted out of work

Wow, never thought I would enjoy my employer kicking me out the door. Never thought that it would happen like this. It's not that I have been told to just leave but then told to not come back for a week on top of that. Never thought I would enjoy this day.
.
What a wonderful feeling.
.
Spring Break! Florida here we come.
.
Well now that I am working in the public sector, a school, I have now just entered a week off. A week I did not have to actually ask off for. I did not think I would enjoy those words again, who would have thunk?
.
How many years has it been since I actually enjoyed this week? 16, wow have I been out of school for that long? Yikes. That means my 20 High School reunion is next year in 2009.
.
Gettin old am I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUNCH!, WED OR FRI ARE STILL OPEN!!

Toebee's Fumes said...

Dude, did ya read the blog and listen to v-mails? In Florida this week.

Anonymous said...

Guess I missed the plane there eh!
NO had head last couple of days in places I should not have....

You missed the monsoon on tuesday then.

Also I took care of a Mr. Rhodes yesterday, you might know him as Holmgrens man, but I digress.

Have fun see you when you return...

Spring Break! Florida here we come.

DUH!!!! missed that line!

Cell phone went MIA on Sunday and is probably gone for good, so no, no vmail. sorry :0