Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random thoughts during our travels

Trees
I am very pleased to announce there are a lot of trees in them thar hills. Really, there are plenty of them throughout the United States. Well at least the east side of the mighty missip. I guess as we drive I started to think of all those people looking to "save the tree's" as we drive past millions of trees along the highways. I am not saying that I want all trees cut down, or want logging expanded. It is just an observation I have made during our drive.
-
Flat lander
Man Dallas, TX is flat. I have always known that but as you drive thru the mountains it hits ya hard.
-
Job
Not having a job over the summer to make this trip, PRICELESS.
-
Priceless
this statement is far to over used, that is why I chose to use it for myself.
-
Rhyme or reason
There is none of that for this post.
-
Internet
Man I wish wherever you are the connection and the equipment would be the same. Have had a hard time getting getting things to work, post and the sort. A one size fits all would be nice. But we are so past those days.
-
I know you are so very proud that you know me, especially after such grand statements that I have just laid out there for you.

No comments: