Friday, July 14, 2006

Well off once again this weekend after a nice and quiet week by my lonesome at home. Alycia was away with her parents in Houston all week before she goes back to school in a few weeks. A few weeks? Wow where has this summer gone? OK it has gone many places like New York, Costa Rica, Houston and now east Texas this weekend. This one is their "Family Reunion" they have each year almost twice a year, summer and Christmas time. Oh well it is a losing fight for me on the whole Reunion word. Oh well they will do what they want I guess.

This week as I was alone I started editing the 5 hours of film that I have of our team from Costa Rica. Wow did I take too much video did I actually participate in the trip with the team? Hope they did not consider me AWOL while there. One thing I worry about is with all of this film I have to pick out the best and put it together in a nice to view format. What if I bomb with all of that footage? Ugh the pressure is too much.

Thanks dear for all of the Toby Time that i had this week. The only part of me that does not appreciate it is my tummy. Being a bachalor once again for 5 nights kills any weight lose that I had in CR. OOPS!

No comments: