Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wonderful vacation

Well we have made it back from Florida in one piece safe and sound. Well Caden now has Pink eye along with an ear infection, so I guess that is the only blemish on our trip.

Ya wanta know one of the greatest things about this vacation and how it fits in with my new job at a Jr. High School? No not that I get a week off for spring break, which by the way is pretty awesome as I stated previously, or summer vacation. I am no longer stressed while on vacation.

I had been in sales for 8 years before taking this position. When in sales you have clients that are your responsibility to continue to sell and maintain. So when I was out of the office I always worried about the office back home. Who called? How much have I sold for the week? Are my clients being taken care of? Are my clients correct ads running in this weeks edition? are my colleagues checking my e-mail and voicemail for all sales?

I had lost clients due to one or all of these factors in the past. So now that I am out of sales I did not have to worry about any of that, I could actually enjoy the entire time outside of work. How sweet it is.


Well here are a few pictures from our trip, enjoy!

Caden & I in front of sign welcoming us to Florida. I want to get a picture of Caden in front of a sign for every place he visits. Just like in a past post in front of a sign for Arkansas.

Caden with his Grandparents, my parents by the way.

Caden's first swim! OK he did not actually swim, but he still had fun.

Caden and I with the Atlantic Ocean in the background. As we looked to the ocean I whispered in his ear that later this year we will prayerfully be on the other side of that ocean in Nigeria. It was a windy day as you can tell by my shirt filling up with cool air.

Such a great traveler! This is him on the plane with a plane on him during our flight home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vacation, whats that?
I am still feeling your pain bro.
Hopefull that this fall it will change, I am using daughters phone, call when you get a chance eh.