Sunday, March 02, 2008

Something

Has it been a month since I last wrote? Well not exactly, it has been a while but it falls a few days short of a month. Last November I left my Sales Job (best thing I have done in a while) where on breaks I could up date my blog a few days a week. Since then I took a day within a School here in the suburbs of Dallas. They block such things so students cannot get to such sites. When I get home my Blog is not the first thing on my mind.

Plus where I know work does not have as much drama as my last job, OK I never wrote about all of the drama which would have filled my blog completely. I just never wanted to relive the pain that was some of the ladies in my last office.

Right now I am the ISS (In School Suspension) person within this school here in the area. It has been an interesting job so far since I have never worked within a school before. Coming from Sales to a job to school, a Hr. High school at that! Then put on top of that the trouble makers in Jr. High makes some of the days to be very very eventful. The funny part is that I am now in the know of all the incidents that happen @ School. Who would have thought!

In my Jr. High days I was always the loner and outcast. Now I walk thru the halls and actually have some of the so called "cool" students say hey to me. Kinda cool especially from my past of when I was in Jr. High. I guess it is a testiment to growth in my life.

I have more to learn and need to learn more about myself.

4 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

I don't think I could ever step foot inside a Jr. High again. You are a brave soul! :)

Anonymous said...

I think everybody felt that way, way back when...
Good to see you back bud.

Toebee's Fumes said...

Hope I a am a brave guy. I have not had a spring break or a summer break in like forever. Plus it gets me on the same schedule as my wife which with our first kid is great!

Toebee's Fumes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.