Friday, October 06, 2006

Apology

OK, let me see a raise of hands who has thought recently as you read my blog that "he is getting too serious"? That is scary I saw two hands go up, wait that was someone getting arrested my bad.
OK out of my last six posts I had one fun article about a coup. What is up with that?
I have not lost my sense of humor since I still laugh at my wife all of the time. OK not always at the right times but I am learning I think. I guess the news and what has been a happenin in my life has sucked all the fun out of my posts. I was left with a shell of seriousness that to be honest kind of scared me. "Who is that guy?" I would hear people mutter as I walked by. OK it wasn't that I heard any of that since they would cross the street once they saw me. Truly have you ever had that as you walked down the street where the other person coming towards you crosses to the other side only to walk back to your side once they have passed? Next time play a game of chicken with them start crossing the street as soon as you see them start crossing yourself and see what their next move is. A little chess match right there during your walk.
OK I could go on but my posts have become little novels as well and that scares me as well. When have I ever written that much in my life? Well never really.
Please accept my apologies for such not fumes from Toebee.
Anyways peace out me peeps!!

No comments: