Monday, September 03, 2007

My Boy and my fav pics

Hey there y'all. I know some of you know and some do not know that my wife gave birth to our little boy. It all happened on Thursday night at 5:50 via c-section. Alycia's blood pressure was just to high so the docter decided to deliver the little guy that night.

I have included a couple of my fav pics of the little guy and his parents.


Caden meets his mommy within minutes of being taken from his safe yet dark home within his mommy.


This is my personal fav. They do this hearing test on the little feller before he is discharged from the Hospital. It is somewhat hard to see but they put these little like headphones on his little ears and play sounds. There then is a sensor on his forehead that counts brain activity due to the sounds. He passed the test by the way without studying, just like his mommy.


Well this pic is me holding my little bub. Ain't he a little itty bitty thing compared to his Pops. It was game day so daddy wore Caden's favorite teams shirt just for him. GO BUCKY! By the way they won just for him.


He is near and dear to daddies heart.

We each had to wear a hospital bracelet so I thought this picture would be neat. I was right.


Check out Abtstra to see a few other different pictures.

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

He's adorable! I was really surprised to come to your blog and see pictures of him. I was thinking his arrival was still quite awhile away, but he looks like a good sized kid! Go ahead and post the length and weight stats!

Has he started calling the Hogs yet?

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the blogs dear!!! Will you update mine for me sometime? I love you !!!