Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who got da Smarts?

Smarts #1 UAW – I understand we all have wants and “needs” in our daily grind at the office or wherever we work. But really going on strike for job security? What happened to the days of actually working hard and making the best product out there to retain job security? I know the strike is over, so this means that GM buckled.


Smarts #2 Mr. Vick I know it is a stressful time an all with the doggies and your lack of future in football. But drugs? Really Mike you can think of better things to do than to smoke some marijuana. Ya do know that you are still in trouble dontcha? Are not drug tests part of your life right now? Do I remember right that he had found God in all of this so far? Must have been the drugs talkin.

Smarts #3 Mr. Smoker - A week or so ago I pulled up to a red light and looked over to the fella in the car to my right. He just took his last puff of smoke and decided to throw the cigerette butt out the window. My world is his ashtray I guess. Well the window was not exactly open all too much. So as he proceeded to let go of the cigerette out the window it fell back into his car. The frenzied panic was something to behold as he tried to first find said cigerette and then properly dispose of it out onto the street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

should we expect anything less from union thugs!