Monday, October 01, 2007

Awesome

Good afternoon sport fans.

Can you believe that both Wisconsin Football teams of importance are undefeated at this time?

Wisconsin Badgers 5-0









Green Bay Packers 4-0










Ya know that I hate the Dallas Cowboys do you not? Well I do. But right now they have a quarterback who is Brett Favres Mini-me. I (my wife and kiddo came for a short time as well) went to a sports grille to watch the Packer game yesterday since it was not airing in Dallas due to the Cowgirls game.

The TV I was watching was next to a TV with the cowgirls game on it. Man it was a trip to watch the greatest QB of all time and a QB that is Brett Favre reproduced. Romo is something special to watch especially if you are a Favre fan. They are they same player almost. I know Romo is a Cowboy and I am giving him credit due to his game play.

OK he grew up in Wisconsin watching Brett play every Sunday during the season. Which worries me later this year when the Pack play the Boys here in Dallas on November 29th. Romo would love to beat the guy that he has watched so many times and has game like.

Hope to get tickets for the game.

Today we were at lunch and I touched my sons little belly and one arm would shoot up from his side. So I filmed it and now share it with you. It is a little dark but you can still see my hand touch his tummy and his little arm on the right of the screen shoot up.

No comments: