Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Howdy y’all!

How are y’all doin? Well I am doing great these days. I am feeling much better since the kiddo has cut his hungry time to just one time during the night which my wife usually feeds the little guy herself. We have used a different nipple for his bottles that have bigger opening so it does not take him as long to feed so she is not up for over an hour anymore as he is fed.

If he wakes after 5am until about 7 then my turn happens before I depart for work. It works out great I must have to add.

Man I have to say that the weather the last week or so has been just perfect! 6o’s at night and 80’s and no humidity during the day. If I could have that year round that would be most ideal for me. This whole summer was actually really nice for Dallas as well. Typically it has about 2 months or more of temps over 100 degrees and zero rain. It rarely got over 100 and it rained a ton for Texas which kept the temps mucho better.

The fall has hit and ya know what that means don’tcha? Christmas. Well at least this year since I have already seen a few different store with a few Christmas things up already. One being Wally World (Wal~Mart by the way) and JC Penney’s this weekend had some stuff up.

That is almost 3 months of Christmas stuff. What does every American want for Christmas? A year and a half of Political positioning to be the next President of the U.S. of A. What happened to just the half year of political wrangling that typically went one. Just think that means the mud will fly more often and harder by the time we come around to actually voting for one of the clowns out there at this time. Ya thought it was bad before, well we have not seen anything like we will see most likely this coming year.

We have already had 17 debates for both sides put together. OK that is an exaggeration, yet only a slight one at that.

Wow this post goes from joy all the way down to the depths of disgust thinking about all that we have to put up with for the next YEAR.

Sorry about that.

Does me saying “have an awesome day” help bring ya back to good things and thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I at times miss those things as well, well not 2:00 am, but the small babies ;-(