Friday, October 05, 2007

My little guy

If you look over our family blog or my wifes blog you will have seen other pics of our little boy. I have chosen some of my favs from his little photo shoot a few weeks ago.

My Bub in Daddies arms. I am not sure how my wife is doing it but living in a house with two of the best looking guys in the world must be tough.



As you know as you have read in the past I love my little guys facial expressions. He makes some of the cutest faces aroud, how can I not just sit there and stare at his little expressions?

Caden flexin' his little guns for ya.

The outfit that he is sporting is an outfit that my mother saved for him. It is an outfit that I wore when I was baptised as a baby back in the early 70's.

As you can see from most of my post recently have been of and about the little guy. As you look at him how can I not be a proud papa? Ok plus my life now has revolved and changed a bit since his arrival.

To see other photos from same photo shoot visit:

Allys Afterthoughts and/or Abtstra Abtstra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to live with the 2 most handsome guys in the world...but I think I am managing it!!!

Mercy's Maid said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!