Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've Got’s da bestest wife

Have you ever had one of those days where you try to figure out why you are in such a sour mood? Well yesterday was that day for me.

Let me remind you that we now have a little 5 and ½ week old child that moved in a month or so ago. Yea I know it is a shock to you that I have a child now, so I do apologize if I did not make mention of this small little detail earlier.

I left the office yesterday at 4 pm and made it home by 4:40. Well my wife was in bed trying to take a nap which ultimately she could not fall asleep. Well that was not my experience at all. I fell asleep and my wife woke me up around 6pm, an hour an a half later from when I got home. Yikes, six o’clock! Am I going to sleep now at bed time?

Yeppers, I will and I did sleep just fine. After feeding the boy we went to bed around 9:30. I Fell asleep right away. Was awoken once by a screamin’ kid but that was it for the night.
.
Man did we have a great night with the kiddo? Did he sleep thru the entire night? Well not really, I learned that he was fed twice during the night. Not sure at what times since I was a sleep, very blissfully I might add. Typically my wife wakes me during the earliest feeding to give him his bottle after he nurses for a while with mommy. He does both at this time.

Thank you my Love for allowing me to sleep thru the night.

Man what a difference a nights sleep is on my body. I feel close to 100% better than I did yesterday. That's all it was, a lack of sleep.
THANK YOU THANK YOU
my dear. You are the bestest!

No comments: