Saturday, December 08, 2007

This last month!

Hey there sports fans, Toebee here!

Who you may ask, well I am the originator of this Blog and the one who should be keeping up with it. But as you can see it has been a while. I have a few pictures to show you what has been happenin’ within my life.



First off we had an awesome visit from my big brother (OK he is a bit smaller than me, really) from Wisconsin. This was their first visit to meet our little guy Caden. Caden is doin' great but I think he has gone thru a bit of withdrawel from his cousins. They wanted to be around him all the time to hold him and to feed him. It was great!

Here is my Old bro along with his Fam and my little Bub.

This was too cute of a pic not to include for you to view, Caden with his cousin.


The 3 cousins on a slay! Not outside since we do live in Texas by the way.



As you know we are a Packer Fam and they recently were here in Dallas to play the cowboys. Well the Pack lost, but not by much may I remind you. IT could have easily gone the Packers way.



Well today we went to a Christmas Party for one of Cadens Docters and they had a couple of Cowboy Cheerleaders. So to have a little fun we went over and had a picture taken with Caden.


Here is the pic, ya notice how smart of a boy I have? He's crying, not due to the ladies but who they stand and represent.


Wanted to include one more picture from the Gaylord Texas Resort.


I took the picture looking up towards the Christmas Tree and glass dome above that has the "yellow star of Texas". I thought it turned out to be a great picture of the tree and star above.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: