Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FB

First I want to apologize to you and let you know that I am still alive. I know some of you do not really care since you are still all wrapped up in the Circus that was BF and GB (Brett Favre vs. Green Bay for those under a very large rock). My thought is I will miss what could have been this year with Brett and the pack, but as a fan of GB I will move on. Go Pack Go! I would have liked to have seen Brett stay but we knew this day was going to come anyways.
.
Sorry that was a bit of a side, but I know you were all interested in my take on the whole situation. If you were not interested in my opionion, ha ya got it anyway.
.
For those checking for updates on a regular basis I apologize. With the lack of and the touchyness of some of the internet connections we had during the last six weeks of travels it was easier to utilize Facebook. Plus a nice feature is that you can create photo albums, put videos on and communicate with others a bit easier. The hits are quicker and that means what I have to type in is limited so all I needed was five minutes. Doing the blog takes a bit longer.
.
Do not fret, I will still post on here when I have something more to say, but if you are on Facebook look me up. I have put a link below for you to connect with me. Well at least I hope it leads you to me. So click on the logo below and come visit and become a friend.
.

If you are looking to blame someone, please blame my wife. She is the one that got me into being a booker, a "facebooker" that is.

So pop on over and view the photos and vids that I had posted.

No comments: