Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hair

I was looking thru some old pics this week for a video that we are having produced at this time. I was stunned by the hair that I had way back when. The pics were taken during my two months in Siberia back a few months after communism fell.


The people I am with are my with my translators Vera and Alex. There are extra folks and they are all Vera's friends.

Vera, myself, Alex and Vera's friend just sitting around chattin away.

The 3 on the left are part of my team otherwise it is Vera translating for me while I spot to a Russian National on a park bench.

We traveled 3 miles from Irkutsk Siberia to stay with Vera and her family. Unfortunately she is hidden behind one of her friends sitting on the floor next to Alex my translator. The other two fella's are a few more of her friends that spent time with us.

Kinda crazy to reminise about my hair, I know, I really did have hair. Really it was all about the trip to Siberia which was awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like forever ago at times doesn't it.
I wonder what you with think when you look back on things after staying in Africa for a few years.