Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bro and the family visit

Hey there as promised I have a few pics from when my bro and his fam were here in Texas to visit. They are Missionaries in the Country of Nigeria and home on furlough for a few months and had a week to visit us here in Texas.

This first pic is of my Bro who is 2 years older than myself.
Funny thing is that he and I are nothing alike.
OK, some of you may be asking "What, nothing alike?"
If ya do hear us talk or see our facial expressions you will know that we are bros.
I have been on the phone with his 5 year old daughter and I asked who this is and she has said "daddy" a few times.
Nope only your Uncle Toby
Bro and his fam!
My wife and I visited this family while we were in Houston with my bro and his fam.
My wife has been friends with her for years,
ever since their mission work together in Bolivia.
While I was out enjoying the ballgame Alycia spent the afternoon by the pool with her friend.

My bro and his oldest kiddo at the Houston Astros and your league leading Milwaukee BREWERS game in Houston Texas. Of course the brew crew won, 4-1.
We went on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and they had the roof open.

This is the Wilson Resort in Houston, TX. Well it is actually my in-laws backyard.

Very relaxing! Thanks for letting us stay while you were out of town.

It was a great and relaxing time with them while they were here in the US. Now they are off to tour more parts of the US after visiting us here in Texas and my parents in Orlando.

Thanks for visiting, it was a great time. Can't wait to possibly join you in Nigeria.

No comments: