Wednesday, July 25, 2007

1756-1769

OK since I have had my iPod I have wondered how long and what might play for the last songs on it when I have it set to shuffle. Yes only Toebee would want to go thru all 1769 songs in his iPod and see what the end holds. Kinda like all y’all harry potter peeps.

Yes mine is a bit sillier than that but if you knew me you would say “yep that is Toebee”. Well anyways here is my listing. I have noticed on some blogs they have their Thursday Thirteen so I thought I would create my own. It is not official since I am not connecting it with anyone else so I guess I am stealing this idea from someone else. Thanks for the idea.

Last thirteen songs to play on my iPod of 1769 songs.


13. Afternoon Tea – The Smithereens
12. Dizzy – Goo Goo Dolls
11. Love is the Movement – Switchfoot
10 This Cats on a Hot Tin Roof – The Brian Setzer Orchestra
9. How Wonderful – Leeland
8. With You – Linkin Park
7. Spin – Lifehouse
6. Happy together – Turtles
5. Walk with my Love – Ty Tabor
4. Take you Back – Jeremy Camp
3. Learn You Inside Out – Lifehouse
2. My December – Linkin Park
And the last song on my iPod to play is:
1. My Obsession – Skillet

At least this time around these are the last 13 songs to play.

It took me about two and a half weeks to get thru all of the songs. No not 24/7.

Beauty of an iPod of this size is that I just listed to 1769 songs without one of them repeating itself in the last 2 ½ weeks. Sweetness. I know my wife does not like to hear this but there is so much more room for music, hehehehe.

Just imagine carrying around how 160 Cd's with 11 songs each to listen to that much music!

OK since it is Wednesday when I am posting this it is my PRE Thursday Thirteen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Toby that does not suprise me, but Linkin park? does a little, but then I don't get out much...

Toebee's Fumes said...

Sorry no Petra for ya Dude!

Mercy's Maid said...

I was just thinking that this looked like a Thursday Thirteen. :)

Toebee's Fumes said...

Yea it sorta is. So MM you can take all the credit for it if you want, you earned it. Well not the idea itself of a TT but for me to do it you can.