Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Preggo brain revisited

Preggo brain revisted

Can a guy get Preggo brain?

I am starting to believe that us males can get it when in regular contact with a pregnant woman.

Monday morning I got up for breakfast before heading off to work. I walked into the kitchen grabbed the milk out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. After closing the fridge I walked over to the pantry and got the cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch for those of y’all who would feel slighted if I did not mention all details.

Well I walked across the kitchen, grabbed a bowl and poured myself some cereal. Then walked back to the fridge, look inside and did not see the milk. I thought to myself, “man I could have sworn we had milk”. Proceeded back to the bowl of cereal I just poured to enjoy and dejectedly poured it back into the box. OK, really into the bag inside of the box for those keeping track of all my moves.

Shuffled back to the pantry, saddened by the events that just took place only to turn around after placing said cereal back into pantry and see the milk sitting there. Still not believing that I just took it out I proceeded to feel it to make sure that it was still cold. This way in case it was warm I could blame my wife for leaving it out from the night before.

Well it was cold.
Dear, I can sympathize with your mind. But not all too much with what your body is going thru. Thanks for carrying Caden for nine months!

By the way we had a great vacation up to Milwaukee and other locations within the state of Wisconsin. Once I get my pictures downloaded and all I will then post some. The day after we returned my wife’s parents and a friend of hers with her kiddo were in town and stayed with us for the weekend. Cute little kiddo. My mommy in law would not let the kid go, getting practice for her own grand kiddo I guess.

Well when they left all I wanted to do was to be lazy! So that is what I was. Maybe that is why I had the whole cereal and milk episode since I shut my mind down way too much.

Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, I got fresh milk today. Be glad you don't have all the physical changes of pregnancey - although so far I have been very fortunate not too have too many discomforts. I love you and know you are going to be a supurb papa!