Friday, October 27, 2006

Buzz light head!

Not much of a week since for most of it I have been feeling a bit lightheaded. Even taking a class I am still feeling light headed, so it is not for a lack of trying to fill it with good stuff. My wife has said that it is sinuses so I have been taking sinus medication for the last week or so. Not much fun with my head throbbing, lightheadedness and such.

To add to that a few times I was feeling a bit nauseous and ready to chunk all around my desk. Well thankfully I did not but it got so bad that I actually went to the Dr's office. For those of y'all that know me I am one to visit his office. Well what good did it do me? Not much for the problem I went in with so he decided to add to it by telling me that I have some crazy numbers for my cholestoral. Otherwise I went in there paid over $250 for them to draw blood and tell me about my cholestoral. Well it did not explain my head problems so I guess I am on my own for that.

Being from Wisconsin the notice of what I eat is making my numbers get all wiggly like that is not real good (Ok it is not good for anyone to hear this). That means I need to cut out or reduce red meat, sausage, cheese and the like out of my diet. This stinks since I am all about all of those things. What else is there to eat? Nothing!! My life is over as I know it.

Oh, the good news is that I realized on my own why I was feeling rather chunky. Last week I started drinking Green Tea, the hot version of it and soon after drinking it each time I had the feeling of blowing chunks. Again I never did actually blow chunks,thankfully. Well today I have not had any Green Tea and have not had the feeling so all is good there but still a bit woozy in the membrane!

Something else that is not going to help the situation is that I have been soda, pop, soda pop or coke (however you say it from where ever you are from) free for a week and a half. No that is not the reason, the light head started a day earlier than soda, pop, soda pop or coke free days.

Toodles.

No comments: