Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2 tings for ya!

2 quick hit topics that I have thought of recently.

1. Mean People Suck. There is a lady at my office that wears a sweatshirt around the office due to it being too cold inside I guess. Well on the front it states “mean people suck”.
My question is “Is she not a mean person for saying that someone else sucks?”

2. Playing a game you love for millions or dogfights? Hmmmmm. That is a tough choice. I know we all have choices and we all have made the wrong ones from time to time but really dogfights?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. yes the answer is yes...
2. you can take the hood out of the hood but can you get the hood out of the hood? not real smart.

but it's still a sport right?

Mercy's Maid said...

I have to change the channel every time I hear them talking about dogfighting. It makes me sick to my stomach.