Thursday, August 23, 2007

Check out my latest poll

Hey there all you fumers out there! This is your King Fume a talkin. I know most of you have been seeking something I have not done in a while on my site. No I have not forgotten how to be funny smarty pants! Even though that is true to some degree I am having a kid real soon so not the time to be all funny and everything.

Well as usual ya got me on a rabbit trail with this blog. A POLL!! What! your blog had a poll? You are asking yourself, sadly yes I DID and not to be confused with that I DO have a poll on my blog. I am already married so I did not just marry anyone else when I just said I DO. OK yet another rabbit trail ya got me chasin down. You are all too good at takin my mind off the end game.

I have a few ideas for a poll in mind now I just have to execute them. No, not that type of execute silly people, where are your minds? Not with mine I guess. Both of them have photos that have yet to be taken. I have waited the last two weeks on the photos to be taken by themselves but they have proven the age ol' saying of "their not going to take themselves". You guys are rough I know that is not how it goes officially but it works doesn't it?

Well anyways check back next week and check out my first one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say this does not happen often, but, I am lost! what are you saying?
course I could just need a nother coke!

Mercy's Maid said...

I'll check back later to see the poll. If it involves pictures, it's bound to be good.