Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lost Cravings

First, the Lost part. My iPod!! Ok not the whole unit but everything in it was washed clean somehow. Tuesday night I was at the PC and decided to try and download a few pod casts and transfer them to my iPod. Wednesday morning I was driving to work and nothing was playing when I hit “play”. I soon realized that there was nothing in my iPod for it to play. WHAT? Everything gone. Over 1800 songs, Movies and TV Shows all gone. WHY ME? WHO DID THIS TO ME? Conspiracy theories abound.

Well took it to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store last night and they said that the unit is still good, something just happened. What happened? If anything popped up on my computer screen asking “Are you sure you want to delete everything in your iPod dummy” I did not see it or agree to it.

Luckily I have most of my music backed up on an external hard drive when I put in a new hard drive earlier this year. So now I have to go and put all my songs back in the system to enjoy my music. I was lost without it. So right now I am at 383 songs. Happy Together once again!

What Cravings Toby? As you know my wife is preggo right now and she has come and gone with cravings. First it was Mashed Potatoes and Gravy; forget the 2nd one but she is now doing the Ice Cream thing. No pickles, where did that ever come from as a craving? I have yet to hear anyone have that as a craving.

That is not my point on the cravings. Hamburger and Fries. No it is not hers. It is mine! Is it due to her pregnancy that I am craving a Hamburger and Fries all of the time?

As you can see I did not lose my cravings, I just lost somethings and my craving for H&F have grown!

No comments: