Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lights taken down

Hey people seemed to like the Christmas light photos that were posted. It was a close race on the worst of the worst lights I found. Of course there are plenty of bad ones out there that I did not see but this is a good sampling. Final Results are as follows.
House #1 = 3 votes (30%)
House #2 = 0 votes
House #3 = 0 votes
House #4 = 0 votes
House #5 = 4 votes (40%)
None of the above = 3 votes
All are equally bad = 3 votes (30%)
Thank you to all that voted!
Well it is Wednesday today, does it not feel like it should be Thursday or Friday today since we just had two short weeks in a row?
Not too much at this time so I will keep it short and say ado until next time.
****************
I do not have any ideas for a new poll at this time so there will be a brief respit. If you have any ideas let me know and I will post a new one.

No comments: