Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007!


OK sorry for the poor photo above since it did not turn out so well. I wanted to include it since you can tell from all the lights that it is over the top. Again sorry abou the blurriness that is this photo.
Well had a great weekend up in Milwaukee this past weekend over New Years. Did not get to see everyone that we wished to have seen over the weekend. First of all our flight our of Dallas was canceled on Friday night due to serious thunderstorms Friday. We booked for Saturday morning at 7:10 onlu to be delayed due to fog in Milwaukee. We finally left DFW around 11:30 am. So our vacation was cut short by almost a full day.
Sorry to those that wanted to see us but did not, we wanted to see everyone but with the delay and going up north to Neenah on Monday to see my grandma along with meeting up in Appleton with my buddy and his fam who live in Green Bay.
For those who missed it, the Wisconsin Badgers beat R-Kansas Raz'rbacks in the Citrus Bowl. OK it was not a pretty game and as I said before neither team seemed to want to actually win the game. But ultimately Bucky came out on top.
Well that is it for know, thought I would put something on here before everyone tunes me out since I went missing for a week.
Peace and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: