Friday, April 13, 2007

Coming down thru turn # 4, this is a close one, and the winner is?

This BLOG ROCKS!!

Thanks to all who voted even to those that voted against me and my blog. I am an adult and can handle it. The votes were touch and go for a while but the right response won out. The results follow.


Has this blog "Jumped the Shark"?

1. Yes, it so did when ya started it.
3 votes
25%

2. No way dude it rocks!!
7 votes
58%

3. Uhhh, What does Jumping the Shark mean anyways?
2 votes
17%

I am glad to see that this Blog rocks in your eyes. I am a believer in you my adoring public even though I had to leave it up for a month longer for people to realize the fact that this thing R O C K S in the USA. hehehe

I will have a new Poll up shortly, just have to get creative and think of a new and fun one to post. Thanks for playing

////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Something keeps happening to my computer at my office and I do not know why. After our IT department works on my PC at my office it works worse than before they touched it. A few times they have wiped out everything that I had saved that I did not save on our shared server. So know when my PC is working slow here in the office I am afraid to tell someone for that very reason of what it might be like afterwards.

So then they get upset with ya when there are a few things wrong with it, that they might have caused last time, and it took me so long to say anything about it to anyone.

No comments: