Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last night I was stoked when I was sitting down with my wife to watch Heroes. I think I am understanding about 57% of what is going on in the show. I am one that usually does not like too many things happening at once in a show or movie. For me if there is way to much goin on in a show or movie I tend to shut down and stop watching.

Anyway that is not why I am writing about today. Friday and last night I got a treat of a lifetime, well at least up until this point in my life. I got to feel the little guy move around in there. OK, it was not much but I got to feel some movement from him. I am looking to feeling him move around more and then ultimately see him move around in his tight "bouncy house" as we have started calling his womb. By that time my wife will be hoping that he stops moving around most likely but I will look forward to seeing him move more. Sorry dear!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Also I know why I seemed to have hated Texas so much in the past. OK I am still not sold on Texas as my life long home. I am still a Wisconsonite and will always love to move back there someday in the future.

Recently we have had thunderstorms each week for the last month. After being in a drought for the last 2 years the rain has been great and refreshing. Most of the lakes around north Texas are at regular levels and in some cases feet over their regular levels.

Things are alive with all of the rain. Life is all around us. Life is green around us. I guess I never realized how much lifes happiness is dictated by the earth. With the drought everything was brown and just had that dead feeling about it. But with the green grass, trees and flowers abounding things are alive.

Life is good and the life around me makes me happy! What makes me happiest is the life of my wife and the life that is growing within her.

No comments: