Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Where have I been lately?

Glad you asked. This past weekend my wife had my brother and his family in town. We do not get to see them all too often so this was a great opportunity to connect with them again. They are missionaries in the country of Nigeria, in Africa for those who do not know their geography all to well.

They are here in the U.S. for 3 months and for them to spend a little bit of that time with us here in Dallas is great. Also it was awesome for my wife to get to know them a bit more as well. She really enjoyed the times she had to chat with my SIL (sister-in-law).

I have a bit more to say but I will do that with some pics that I took while they were here. I just have not had time to download them from my camera and then post them. Once I do get them off the camera I will post.

One last thing that I want to ask you.

Are you looking for a band wagon to jump on? Well the Milwaukee Brewers bandwagon is pretty empty right now but with the way they are playing it will fill up faster. So Jump on board and enjoy the ride!! While in Houston during my Bro's stay we did get too Minute Maid Park to watch the BREW CREW beat the Astros 4-1. They won that series 2-1 and are now on the verge of beating the World Champs in a 3 game series!
The Brew Crew will be here at the Ballpark in Arlington to play the Texas Rangers the weekend of June 8th thru the 10th!! Anyone wanting to go with me let me know I am going to try to make all three of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tobe thanks for dinner, it was great seeing your bro and his fam. All I got to say is how 'bout dem MAVS! lol
Well seriously I got to find out if you can tell me what your time frame is before you join him in the field.

morepowertoya

Toebee's Fumes said...

You are correct, GO MAVS, maybe they can win this next series! Oh wait once you are beaten your out aren'tcha?

We are hoing for late next year. That is if everything goes smoothly otherwise it might be a few years.