Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Who dat inside dar?

Just thought I would write a quick note to let you in on my little family that my wife and I are starting here in Dallas. We found out yesterday afternoon that our first member of the exclusive club has a little "thingy" as my wife so nicely put it. So "it" has turned into a little boy weighing in at a pound or so, or at least a good estimate from their measurements they took.

Caden Wilson is our first official member, now we just have to wait a few more months until we can officially meet him and welcome him to the fam.

Wisconsin Badgers, Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packer outfits are strongly recommended by me as gifts for the little boy!! Just thought I would let you know if you were wondering!!

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Congratulations on your boy baby. :) You have lots of adventures ahead of you.

Toebee's Fumes said...

Thank you to my one and only faithful reader.

I am giddy with delight over the kiddo but yet terrified of how life changes after the birth. To be honest even the time leading up to the kiddo's arrival life has altered some.