Monday, June 18, 2007

Global Warming Fact or Fiction?

We here it on the evening news, TV Commercials, in the Newspapers, Magazines, Billboards, Movies and almost everywhere else that global warming is going to be the end of life here on earth.

Well I have come across some great articles for the other side of the argument. I think most people are hearing just one side of the argument without hearing the other side. People tend to believe everything they hear especially when everything they hear is one sided.

I wanted to have little snippets from each article after each Link below but it would be too long of a post. So please read the below articles for more.

Article one - Local scientist calls global warming theory 'hooey' (University Wisconsin Professor)
It also has a rebuttal at the end. Why do all of the articles you read about how bad global warming is ever have a rebuttal against after the article? Why only after the articles going against it?
Fun fact within the article tells us that Mr.Reid Bryson, 87, retired in 1985, but has gone into the office almost every day since. He does it without pay.
"I have now worked for zero dollars since I retired, long enough that I have paid back the people of Wisconsin every cent they paid me to give me a wonderful, wonderful career. So we are even now. And I feel good about that," said Bryson.
After reading that about Mr. Reid, whom do you trust?

Article Two -
Scientists Surprised by NASA Chief's Climate Comments
NASA Administrator Michael Griffin Questions Need to Combat Warming.


Article Three - NASA chief regrets remarks on global warming
In video, Griffin says he wishes he’d stayed out of debate on climate effects.

Why did he give in? Way too much pressure from the radicals spouting Global Warming rhetoric. Stick to your guns next time Mr. Griffen, speak and stick with it next time.

The only other excerpt I will share is from the rebuttal from Article 1 at the end of it.


"But I would say that the chances of that based on all of the best information at this current time are incredibly slim. And even though that possibility is out there, it would be irresponsible of us as a society not to act based on the best scientific information we have at the moment, which is that humans are causing the warming of the planet," she said.

I do agree with her in the extent that we should do what we should do to help the environment. We have been entrusted by the Lord God to take care of His land for him. How do I know? Because the Bible tells me so in Psalms 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;"

Do I believe in Global Warming? Yes! Do I believe that it is as the scientists all say? No! How do we know that what they are saying is truth? We don't! Could it not be this way cuz the Lord has made it this way for this day and age? Yes!

We need both sides of stories and so far most everyone is listening to one.

2 comments:

Toebee's Fumes said...

Here is yet another story that I found, and it is a canuck writing it. Yikes, hell may freeze over yet.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/financialpost/comment/story.html?id=597d0677-2a05-47b4-b34f-b84068db11f4&p=4

Anonymous said...

I felt the need to start schooling my Uncle the SCIENCE teacher on this very issue when I was in Il for my bro's hitching, fortunately I misread his position and after demonstrating the insanity of human caused global warming, He stopped me to say that He did not quite but into it. I really found it enjoyable to take the offensive on that, I have missed being in college so much... My better half had to try and settle me down, but she forgot I really am good at that, just don't do Abortion, I got no patience there...