Thursday, June 07, 2007

To my FANS of Toebees Fume's

"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters at the time. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."

This is a statement by one Paris Hilton before she entered jail for her sentence. Well as you know she is out already, but she will be monitered for her sentence at home for 40 days.

That is not why I write. the reason is what I highlighted in Red above. FANS!! What has she done to generate fans? She can spend her dadies money and partied hard. That is what deserves fans these days here in these ol U.S. of A.

I know it can't be from her "music" career or from her "film" career.

What happened to the good ol days of someone actually doing something that deserved respect? Which in turn you become someones "fan" for what they have done.

No comments: