Friday, June 15, 2007

Lost


Lost readers!



Wow pretty bad that I am putting an APB out for readers, not just readers but my loyal readers. OK it is a relatively small number to begin with but there were a few out there.


I have dedicated this and do this for you, my people. OK that is not true, I do like doing it but I like reading the responses that I get. When I get them. But if it would make you feel better then I do it for you my faithful readers.


If I need to put out a reward for them to return to reading and responding I might just do it.


Anyway it is summer and most people are not looking over the web as much as they do the other parts of the year. I can admit that I am far busier now here in the summer than most parts of the year.


With this being the case I am going to kill my readership even more by not updating as much. So I promise at least once a week but I will try to update twice but most likely it will be only once.


So if you feel like it respond real quick by saying "Hi".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Mercy's Maid said...

Hi...um...I'm here for the reward!