Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bogi & the Shark

OK maybe I have jumped the shark! This whole blogging thing is not the easiest thing to do. Sometimes things come to ya and then there are times you are just dry. I am just very dry right now besides that my wife is Preggo with our first kiddo!! Yesterday we heard the heart beat, pretty cools stuff.



OK I have heard a few things recently on how to tell if it is a boy or a girl without all of the testing. So far we we have to answer that we are definitely having a Borl or does it sound better as a bogi? A boy/Girl. OK so far we have only seen one kid in the picture that we have. So we are pretty sure there is only one.



How do you tell and our answer!

1. If the pregnant lady is sick most of the time it is a girl since most girls make the mother's body work a lot harder than boys.

Well my wife has not been sick all but three days. So according to this it is a boy!

2. The babies heart beat sounds like a washing machine it is a girl and if it sounds like a galloping horse it is a boy.

It sounds like a washing machine making our child a girl according to this.

So what am I to deduct from this? I have a Borl or a Bogi (you choose). You can also deduct that either I have a very confused kiddo growing within my wife or the world knows absolutely nothing.


==========================================================

OK enough about baby since you will hear much more about it as my baby bogi grows in the womb without a view.


Jumping the Shark, what am I talking about? I will try to explain quickly for you. There was a episode of Happy Days (which "took place" in my home state of WISCONSIN, GO BUCKY on your quest for a championship [Cheap plug]) where Fonzie attempted to jump a tank of sharks. Why would he do that? In an effort to stay cool and avoid cancellation, Fonzie had agreed to attempt a water ski leap over a hungry tank of sharks.Which by the way you can find in Lake Michigan. From there the show went down hill. So once a show has hit it's peak and is on it's way down it has "jumped the shark". Hope ya get the idea!!


psst! By the way you cannot find sharks in Lake Michigan.

1 comment:

Mercy's Maid said...

There are tons of old wives tales about figuring out the gender of the baby. Has she done the one where you pee on draino? That one makes some terrible fumes, but there's nothing like a chemical reaction and threat of burns to the nether regions to brighten up your day!