Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Please do not shoot...

this type of bird as it flies to our home in September!!


If you cannot understand why I am asking this of you I will tell you. MY WIFE IS PREGGO with our first child. The kid is due in September if you could not tell from me telling you above!!! The kiddo is 12 weeks into it's journey in life already.
After meeting with Pastor Pete for lunch today I am free to announce to the world. Why after telling him? Glad you asked. Before he married my wife and I he mentioned that he is our Pastor for life and we wanted him to know before the rest of our friends at Church. Sorry about that but he is the man, I know you understand!
As my brother stated when we told him and his fam, "Toby will have a new playmate." Hehehehe. Too true bro!

5 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats, Toebee and Mrs. Toebee.

Toebee's Fumes said...

Thanks MM for the congrats. I guess you are the only one who truly reads this and responds. Appreciate it.

You mentioned baby making music in your posts, is there such thing as baby birthing music? Just thought I would ask.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet post, my dear. Give yourself a pat on the back as you beat me to something this time!!! I have yet to announce it on my blog. I love you!!!!!

Mercy's Maid said...

Are my baby makin' music selections responsible for this blessed event? :)

Baby birthing music...maybe something very soothing. A friend of mine takes Enya with her when she goes to birth her babies. Of course she's had so many kids by now that they probably just fall right out without much effort...not sure if she really needs the music.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Mazel Tov. My #2 is a September birthday. Good month to have a kid. Hope it goes smoothly and well.