Thursday, December 21, 2006

3rd times a charm I guess

Well I have informed you about some of my sales meetings this past week so I thought I would let you know about my last one. This time I went in there fresh since they have never been a client of mine like the previous two. But this time the results were far different than the last.

I went in thinking I would end up getting some ads but not what I walked out with as in sales. They signed a fairly large contract with me for 2007 with an option for more if the results are what they expect. Plus they are interested in many of the other opportunities that we are offering for 2007!

How can I sell someone new but yet cannot sell to clients that have been with me for over 2 years and in on case over 5 1/2 years. Kinda Crazy!!

We are actually off tomorrow which is kinda crazy as well since my company has never given us a Friday off that is not the true date for the holiday itself. What to do, what to do? I guess a little shopping is in order. I know it is a little early for me but I will manage I guess.

No comments: