Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The passing of...

Well this weekend was the passing of an era in my life. For the last century I have owned a Pontiac Bonneville, not the same one mind you but a Bonne non the less. Well my last one was literally on it's last cylinder. Last night as I drove it to the dealership I did not think that the poor baby was going to make it. But it did and I was happy to leave it behind for someone else to deal with.

We purchased a Nissan Altima (my first Japenese car in over 12 years, they are Japenese aren't they?). I have a larger stature of 6'3" or so and a slightly bigger frame so that was a major aspect of finding a car for me. This one surprised me and has plenty of leg room for everyone in the car. Very nice car! To find out more and to see a picture of this particular car with the same paint job as ours (not actually ours and not of actual size) you can see it here on my wifes blog Ally's After-thoughts!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yesterday I had another meeting with a client that did not go as I had hoped. It was another "no" meeting as well. This was with a City here in Dallas even though they have been my client since I arrived here in Dallas 5 1/2 years ago. They are going a different direction right now since she was a bit uninformed about some things. I got her up to speed so there continues to be hope for us to work together again in 2007. So all is not lost but on a short hiatus for a little bit.

So this is another passing of an era with them as well since we have been a constant vendor of theirs for over a half of a century.

By the way this is not my post of the year I am still trying to get all that I need to post it! So keep checking back here since there will be a vote that will go along with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you got a yes today!!!!! Woo hoo!