Monday, December 04, 2006

This is what is new to me

OK yes it was a very slow weekend for me, took the laziness factor up one notch. It was just a good weekend to do nothing. My wife did not seem to care all to much, at least this is what she told me. Being a woman she could have many other meanings behind her "not caring" that I may never know about.

Well one thing that I learned new was who the Badgers will be playing in the Capital One Bowl in Orlando. R Kansas is going to be their compitition. GO BUCKY!

Tell me if i made the right decision earlier this year to purchase tickets to Wisconsin over the New Years weekend. If I would have known earlier this year that the Badgers would be in Orlando over New Years I could have visited my parents in Orlando and gone to the game. Well at least being in Wisconsin I will be around like minded people wearing RED AND WHITE! So that is a good thing right? OR did I make a fatal mistake by going to bitter cold temps with snow in place of Orlando and the Badgers game? Tell me I made the right decision.


Yesterday was our Churches Christmas production during the services. It was a great production as usual. It is always written, produced and acted by our Churches Members. The best part of the whole production is that it is free, I am not saying that as a financial thing but liking it for the outreach opportunities. Our Church has the outreach heart for the world and for our community. I have been to Churches and know of many Churches that have their production during the week and at a price. OK the price is usually minimal for those attending but it looses part of it's heart to me by doing that. But that is just my feeling.

No comments: