Friday, February 16, 2007

Emergency surgery diverted

I know most of you have been wondering and burning to know how my iPod has faired. IT IS NOT MY iPOD, ok it is my iPod but the problem is not the iPod itself is what I am wanting to get across to you!! Yippee.
It is the car adapter that is supposed to charge while sending my music thru the airwaves to my car radio. I had left my iPod on it the whole evening in my car, in our garage at home. So you would have thought it would have charged it eh? But it did not. There were no signs that it was not working since on my drive to work yesterday morning it played my music for me just fine. It was when I got into my office that I saw that it was not working.
Phew, stress no more my life can continue as is!
I did not have to take it into the Apple store for Emergency surgery.
Well anyways have a great weekend and thanks for caring about my emergency yesterday. I made it thru it all a have become a better man for it. I know most of you are laughing at that statement, I know I know I know. I cannot become a better man than I already am. hehehehehe just kidding!!
Remember to VOTE to the right=====>

No comments: