Friday, February 02, 2007

Lost and Found

I want to clarify something that seems to keep coming up with people around me. Some have made a point to make a statement that for the most part they have no right to make. I feel that I must set the record straight on this since it has gotten so over used and abused recently.



Statement:"I've Lost IT!"


My response: Do you not have to have "IT" to lose "IT"?



He's BACK!! Yes, when I say he's back this refers to one of the greatest of all time! Brett Farve is coming back for his 17th season as a GREEN BAY PACKER. I am torn if this will be a good outcome for 2007's season or not. They do not have an alternate 'plan B' if Brett was not to return, so this is where my joy in this situation comes from.



They are scheduled to make a visit to Dallas next year for a game so that will be my next conquest in getting tickets for the game once single game tickets are up for sale.



Tonight the Jr. High group that I work with is having their yearly Lock-In. Well it is not exactly being locked "in" but kept in. We have gone and are going to this place here in the Dallas area called Adventure Landing. They have everything from Lazer Tag, video games, food all inside to Go-Carts, mini Golf and batting cages outdoors. This year I will be able to take part the whole night from midnight to 6am.


This will be a fun night/ morning with the kiddos running around have a bit of fun. There will be a slight challenge for the whole night especially for the outdoor events. The temperature is expected to be around 26 degrees. The cool, huh I said cool, thing is that it will keep the line short around the carts for the two hours that we have to use them. It will have a fun effect creating FREEZE FACE by whipping around the track with my skin exposed! SWEET!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
on my very first post!
Click here >ANGELS TOTE BAG SUIT DROPPED!!< Click here
The law does work, sometimes.

No comments: