Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2 tings

Well I did not have two things until today when I noticed that when I have been pulling up my blog here each time I have had pop ups. Where did they come from? How do I get them gone so they do not keep popping up? No wonder no one looks over my blog they are continually aggravated by them. Sorry!
Well my original thought came to me this morning after watching the weather forecast for this week. We have planned and bought our tickets to travel back home (at least my home, not my wife's home town) for two reasons. One was to see friends and family around the holidays. Second was to experience a bit of winter since I have not experienced what it is all about for 5.5 years since arriving here in Dallas in 2001. I have missed winter and the snow! Oh the snow.
The forecast for tomorrow is a high, a high of 34 degrees and over night in the low 20's. There is a possibility of rain, sleet and all that crap that comes with a massive cold front like this especially since it is slamming into 70 degree weather today. That takes out the later reason to go and then reading Mercy's Maid blog today adds another reason to think about not making the trip. So the crossroad of dilemma we have drivin upon.
If we go my Brother and his family and along with my friends better realize how much we love them by still making the journey. If not we will still eat our way thru town.

1 comment:

Mercy's Maid said...

Whee! I'm famous. :)