Monday, November 13, 2006

pounded the commish

OK this is my chance to brag a bit here since this is my site and not licky's site so I can taunt all I want. This week in fantasy football... BadPack kicks Licky-Boom-Boom-Tain in a stunning yet lopsided victory to go 8-2 sending LBBT to 7-3.

BadPack streaks on to win his seventh game in a row while killing LBBT's streak of 5 wins. So there is one lone team at the top with a record of 8-2, if you could not figure it out it is BadPack!! OK what is the big deal?

He has been licking all others by 20-30 points each week while I just squeaked by with a win. Well no more.

SCORE
LBBT - 106 pts vs BadPack 143 pts.
BadPack in actuality stands for Badgers as in the Wisconsin Badgers who by the way are ranked #9 in the BCS at 10-1 and the Green Bay Packers (who are the true BadPack this year) combined to make BadPack. I should have gone with Packgers but it is too late to mess with a winning combination.
Sorry LBBT Eric! Just had to brag that I am #1 and you being the commish had lost both the game and tie for first place!!

No comments: