Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Me so tired!

I have not posted since Friday of last week but it feels as if it has been months. I started to think if anyone was reading it anymore since it has been to long.

Well I finally kicked my parents to the curb (at least I did it at the airport) early this morning. That makes for a long day at the office after waking up at 5am to take them there. I know they won't take it bad that I am putting it this way if they read this particular post.

It was a great time to have them around the house and to show them around Big D and Fort Worth while being thankful for them being coming to visit us here. As with anyone there were points of stress and being annoyed but I know that I most likely returned it right back at them and annoyed them just as much.

Friday "Afternoon" Lights.

Well last week Friday I took my father to Texas Stadium (where the cowgirls
play) to take in a High School Football game against two 11-0 teams here in
North Texas. This was a first round playoff game, not a championship game, so
the numbers of people there shocked me and my pops. One more reminder that this
was a High School football game. There were over 46,000 people there for this
game. It was a great game, came down to the last few minutes for it to be
decided. So for those not in Texas and wonder if the book, movie and now TV
have any basis of truth, yep there is truth. High School football rules in Texas
sports.


Well anyway if I was not so tired I might have written a bit more but I am dog tired right now. Just thinking of my bed right now and laying my head on my pillow for a good long night of slumber.

No comments: