Friday, November 17, 2006

The Office

Who here watches The Office on Thursday nights? Love the show and unfortunately can relate to too much in it. But as I was thinking and what happened this morning at my office the show is all wrong. They on the show have all the drama with their boss, which by the way I had a boss like the Michael Scott character once for 2 and a half years back home but in my office today it is all the people sitting around me!

My boss is great here but the Drama that is all around me has been way too much for me recently. The Drama that unfolded this morning with the biggest Drama Queen being shown the door has given me much relief. My boss knows that I am somewhat by myself (only male and youngest) in my position since most around me I have a hard time relating too or really wanting too at times.

The funny thing about the office back home was that the Boss was an idiot but everyone he hired was awesome. OK he failed on one lady but for the most part it was an awesome working environment and we had a blast. The whole sales floor would actually hang out after work and sometimes on weekends. I cannot say that I would ever really want to here.

I have always tried to stay away from posting about work on my Blog but this time I am too happy and finally somewhat relaxed. So I had too share. We have someone else starting in a week and half can you please pray that there is either 1. No drama in her life or 2. leaves it at home and does not bring it into the office like the last 5 that have come and gone thru here.

I do not know why this morning I thought of these words but for some reason I like them. They are in my strange mind Fun Words to say.
  1. 1. Fistacuffs (Am I spelling it right? Is there really a true spelling to it?)
  2. 2. Slumber
There were more but my mind has relaxed too much I guess after this mornings drama. If I remember I will post them later.

No comments: